Friday, May 11, 2012

Snippets of Our Day


We went for a walk in the morning.  It was a beautiful day.


I love these new sandals.  They are Jake's birthday present to me six months late.  He originally got me a pair of boots for my birthday but they were way too big and we didn't order new ones after we sent them back so when we moved to AZ I decided that I needed new sandals.

Sometimes it feels like my new shoes are breaking me in as opposed to the other way around.


I spy some cute fat toes.




And then we had some leftovers for lunch.  We had steak and mushrooms, salmon and mashed potatoes.  
It was like a five-star buffet.


We put the car seat back together after washing the cover and seat belts because someone {who should remain unnamed} puked all over the carseat and himself the night before.


Testing to see if mommy did it right.


The child approved.


Nap time.


It was more like peekaboo time.



With lots of giggles.




We read a million books.  Actually, let me rephrase that: we read one book a million times.


And that was part of our Thursday.
I love having this little boy to spend my everyday with.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You mean we both have cute FAT toes? I miss you Jessie :)

      Delete
  2. Well if that isn't the cutest bunch of pictures, Claire!! Cute Mr. I looks SO grown up. You are a great photographer and you have a wonderful subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics! your boy is adorable! it's great to be a mom huh.

    ReplyDelete