Monday, May 14, 2012

First Mother's Day Weekend

Our mother's day weekend was wonderful.  One of the best things about not being students anymore is that you don't have homework on the weekends!  It's quite nice to have the hubby all to myself.  I share him with Ethan too, of course.





The Wildflower Bread Company is a chain restaurant here in AZ and its food is delicious.  
We are already big fans.


The mini man waving at his mama.  He's the sweetest boy there is.








Ethan liked his bread very much.



Then we went to a car dealership and I shall not say what we were there for.




The only way to survive the heat here is to consume lots and lots of ice cream.


We then went to a library.  The libraries in our area are beautiful both in and out.  There are quite a few of them too so we decided to go and check them out one by one when we have nothing better to do.
And really there aren't many things better to do than to sit in a building full of books and to read them.
I love books.




Ethan got the most adorable baby award of the weekend.



Before church on Mother's Day.  I love being this little guy's mama.


How can you not?
I mean, just look at him.


Jake made us dinner that night.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!

2 comments: