Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rue the Day

I will forever rue the day Jake taught me how to format my memory cards.  

:(

Yes, I deleted a whole bunch of adorable pictures of Ethan and his grandma because I formated my memory cards before downloading the pictures onto my computer.  I might have shed a tear or two when I finally realized what I had done.  And the only consolation I got was "I'm sorry.  Be more careful next time."  {Insert some more tears}  I know there are more tragic events happening all around us, yet I couldn't stop myself from feeling sad.  Sad that I have lost something that can never be retrieved again.

On to a happier note, these are some pictures that we do have from grandma's visit.  We went to the pool again with daddy on the weekend so that he could see what a happy little swimmer Ethan is.

p.s.  Looking at the picture below for the first time made me realize that my baby is not a baby anymore.  Who is that little boy sitting where my baby should've been?  He is growing up way too fast.  I wish that time would pass slower but sometimes I feel like the only way to slow time down is to live every moment.



















1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Thanks for being WONDERFUL hosts for the visit!!

    ReplyDelete