Monday, May 7, 2012

A Quiet Weekend





We get lots of comments on Ethan's blue Asian eyes from strangers.  The most unforgettable one was no doubt from a waiter at The Counter, "WHAO!  Who are you?  The WOLFMAN!!??"  I'm pretty sure the mini man took it as a compliment since he kept smiling and cooing at the waiter throughout our meal.  That waiter was quite a character.

We had a very relaxing weekend just spending time as a family.  We did all the usuals: shopped for groceries, watched a couple shows, tried a few new recipes, danced around the apartment, looked at some houses, and I painted my nails.  Jake and I finally played a new game that we got from Christmas called the Lost Cities which was really fun.  The scores were 256 versus 92.  I won.  Jake was very puzzled by why I was so good at the game and to be frank I have no clue either.

What do you think about this movie, daddy?





On a completely unrelated note, these are the newest addition to my shoe closet.  What d'ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment