Wednesday, May 16, 2012

He Made Me Cry


If Ethan were a fruit, he would be a mango because mangos are in season right now and so is he.  I honestly don't think that he could be any sweeter.  It happened on Mother's Day after his first nap.  He started stirring after sleeping for thirty minutes which is how long his first naps usually last so I climbed onto bed and put my face directly above his.  He opened his sleepy eyes, looked at me, and the sweetest smile started to spread on his face.  He then put both of his chubby hands on my cheeks, pulled my face close to his and kissed me right on the lips.  It was so sweet I had tears in my eyes.  He surely knows how to get to his mama's heart.  I guess we're even now: a kiss to erase the one hundred bite marks that he embedded in my arms.  Thank you my little mango for making me so so so happy.











No comments:

Post a Comment