Monday, May 21, 2012

Just In Case I Get Famous Someday

Before I started this blog, I asked the spouse again and again if he wanted a web name.  You know--a nickname for the blog so that his privacy would be a little more protected.  He said no.  But then he told me today that yes he would actually like one.

HELLO?  You do realize that it means I'll have to go back and change his name every!  single!  time!  I had mentioned it on my blog, right?

I'm a tiny bit annoyed, but a nickname we shall give him if that's what he desires.  At first, I was thinking along the lines of Dracula, Charmin {NOT as in Prince Charmin' but as in the toilet paper brand}, or Dwarf, but they are just not good enough so I started googling Most Ridiculous Male Names and oh how I love the internet.  Some of my top favorites are Knight Sir Lancelot, Al Dente, Hugh Morris, Harry Chest, and Dan Druff.

BAHAHAHAHA!!!

All joking aside, I know that what he really wants to do is to protect our family so from now on he'll be referred to as Jake on this blog.  My name will be Claire and the little one should be called Ethan.  Most of you who have been following our blog already know our real names so you are our secret keepers.  Shhhh...  I know I can trust you to not reveal our real names in comments :)

1 comment: