Tuesday, May 29, 2012

S is for Saturday


What a busy weekend we had!  Saturday morning, we went to look at houses with our realtor which made me feel like a real grown up but at the same time very intimidated as well since I have no idea what I'm doing.  Which neighborhood do we want to live in?  Do we want a brand new house or one already on the market?  What about a gated community?  School districts?  Private pool?  Blah blah blah.  It was all very exciting but my blood pressure was starting to go way up so we went home and took a two-hour nap.  What a miracle to be able to take a nap let alone a TWO-hour nap!  I woke up feeling like a brand new person and my skin looked a thousand times better.  It was like I went HD.  Anyway, after our nap we went hat shopping for the mini.  I had a hard time deciding which one to get...





We took the eye poking as a sign that it was time for the next stop.
More shopping but this time for mommy.







I love this picture of him.  "Just hanging, mom!  No big deal!"


And instead of crying,
 he's been doing this funny nose thing like someone has just given him a buttercup
whenever he's not happy about something.


To end the night, we went to Jessie's wedding which I had already blogged about.
It was certainly a full day!


1 comment: