Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sunday Outfits

Funny story:  I was blogging with Ethan on my lap last night when Jake came into the room.  He came over to the computer desk and picked Ethan up.  Just then, we noticed that E was slobbering copiously (think waterfall).  I looked down to see a pile of spit on the desk and I looked up to see slobber still running down E's mouth.  Immediately my mind thought of what happened earlier that day and I panicked.  While I was feeding Ethan lunch that afternoon, he refusing to eat and as he pulled his head backwards with a fast jerk, he bonked his noggin on the back of the highchair fairly hard.  Now I'm sitting at my computer staring at E's slobber that is still pouring out of his mouth endlessly, I'm starting to freak out and think hard if I've ever read anything about slobbering when suffering from a concussion.  Wait...  What's that in his mouth!?  I pried his mouth opened, stick my finger in, and out came a huge caramel with the wrapper still on it.  Apparently, he had sneaked a caramel out of a bag on the computer desk and into his mouth without me noticing!  What a sneaky little boy.

Anyway, I found a few "outfit" pictures on my computer.  You can tell how old the first one is because Ethan's hair is short and he just looks so young.


On me.  Top: Gap.  Skirt: Old Navy.  Shoes: gift from my mom.  Necklace: Gift from my sister.
On the mini.  Shirt: Target.  Shorts:  Polo by Ralph Lauren.  


Top: Gap.  Belt: from Nordstrom (I can't remember the brand and it doesn't say on the belt.)  Skirt: bought in Hong Kong.  Shoes: gift from my mom.


On me.  Cardigan: Zara.  Belt: same as above.  Skirt: bought in Hong Kong.  Shoes: Playlord.
On the mini.  Polo: Château de Sable.  Shorts: Château de Sable.

p.s.  Have you ever heard of Château de Sable before?  I found one of their stores in TST when we were shopping in Hong Kong and immediately fell in love with the adorable baby clothes they offer.  Check them out :)  The good new is, their prices are really reasonable when a sale is running.  

No comments:

Post a Comment