Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Grounded from Makeup

It's time for a project ten pan.  The husband would agree.  I'm going to be grounded from buying any makeup until I finish using (or hit pan on) these ten products:


I suspect that it will take a while so you probably won't be seeing any posts with newly purchased makeup.  However, this is not necessarily a bad thing because I'm going to turn to the stash of makeup that I already own and fall in love with some products all over again!

Ethan and I had a better day today.  The only misfortune was that we waited at a doctor's office for almost one and a half hours before we got to see him.  E behaved very well and I heard some interesting and educating stories about babies being sick from the other mommies who were also waiting to see the doctor.  All I have to say is that when you have a healthy baby, you really have no idea how many things could go wrong.  I'm so grateful for my healthy little boy.

After the doctor, we got us some chocolate as a reward and to re-inflate that flattened bum of mine from so much sitting in the waiting room.  This chocolate is amazing.  It has the magical power of turning any female's bad day around.


No comments:

Post a Comment