Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August Favorites





{1}  I can tell that the Arizona weather is really starting to wear on my skin so I made it a goal this month to keep my skin hydrated, lips included.  These are my life savers.  The My Favorite Night Balm is uh-mazing.  I woke up one night at around 3 a.m. to take care of the mini and I could still feel lip balm on my lips.  Now I wake up with plump, soft, and rejuvenated lips :)

{2}  Awesome sandals :)  Very comfy.

{3}  This is what E and I saw when we went on a walk one day!

{4}  A certain one year old in his bear pajamas is definitely one of my favs this month.

{5}  Gahhh...  So good.

{6}  NYX powder blush in Angel and Milani's Luminous.  You probably can't tell from the picture but I've got two pretty good dents in these blushes.  You can call them my all-time favorites, and both of them are drugstore products!

{7}  Cough cough...  Someone might have bought me a new ereader.  I love how it glows.

{8}  A teeny tiny gold necklace.  I've been wearing it every single day since I got it in the mail.  So purty.  This is where I got mine.  The owner Barbara is SO nice.  Best customer service ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment