Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's All About the Fonts

I've always had a fancy for fonts.  That's why I took all of the calligraphy classes my university had to offer when I was attending even though people say that economists are not obliged to have good handwriting (I beg to differ).  I just can't imagine Adam Smith writing crooked letters, if you know what I mean.  Plus, I strongly believe in engaging in activities that give one utility, so calligraphy classes I took.

Now that I'm a mom and have been introduced by my mother-in-law to digital scrapbooking, I'm always on the lookout for cute fonts.  And with how easy Apple has made it to download new fonts onto my computer, I find no reason whatsoever to deprive myself of some absolutely delicious fonts.  There are a couple websites I absolute love and thought I might let you in on my little non-secret.  My very favorite website is Lost Type.  Go check it out and you can see for yourself why I love it so much.  I've put in links for where you could download all of my favorite fonts :)  Happy typing!



// 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 //

No comments:

Post a Comment