Friday, September 21, 2012

iPhone Photo Collage


Flirting shamelessly with the cashier at Pottery Barn.
What he doesn't understand is that despite all the effort he put into it, mama still won't get a discount.


Let's see, which article should I read today as my mama-maid cook up my breakfast?


I love this boy.



A bag of clips from Ikea + containers = fun for at least 50 minutes while I make dinner.


Learning how to use a mouse.




Holding the door open for the arrival of our new fridge at the new house!


Watching the guys from Lowe's hook our fridge up.



Naughty naughty.



He passed out after getting four shots at the doctor's office.  Poor baby.


LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL!!!
(I adore his face in the picture on the left.)



New hairstyling cape.  He did not like it.


Tai chi sleep.  
It's loads better than yoga.
Give it a try tonight.

We hope that you have a happy happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment