Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Bad Day

The ingredients for a leg clinging monster baby are listed as follow:

First, start with a one year old.

Then add:

A traumatic procedure the day before
A night with only ten hours of sleep instead of the usual twelve+ hours
Two short naps
Teething, or two huge swelling spots on his gum with dots of white showing to be exact
An allergic reaction






I did, though, manage to put dinner on the table.  I think I deserve a round of applause.

Thank you.

And cheers to all you moms around the world with your very own leg clinging monsters setting up camp at your foot (or feet if you have multiple).  Tomorrow will be a better day.


2 comments:

  1. My second did a lot of leg clinging when he was one. Actually he still does some of it now that he's two. Here's hoping that your legs have a little more freedom tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristi. Sometimes it does make me feel better to know that I'm not the only one in my predicament.

    ReplyDelete