Monday, September 17, 2012

New Rules


Hi there!  I hope you had a good weekend.  Mondays are always a little hard for me.  I get used to having Jake's help around the house and with the mini during the weekends, and poof! off he goes to work at 7:30 in the morning.

I want to start this week with a post of some new rules for the blog.  I have decided that I will only blog on the weekdays from now on.  Blogging takes away a chunk of my evening every night with my little family and so I've made up my mind to reserve a couple special evenings to spend with two of my utmost favorite people in the world and take a rest from the blog.

Don't despair my awesome readers, I'll make up the lonely Stanfordwifeless days to you by posting all my pointless random thoughts, brain-cells-numbing sort of boring ramblings, and cute pictures of the babe on the weekdays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment