Wednesday, September 12, 2012

E's Birthday Thank You Card


You know Ethan's middle name isn't really Jacob and our last name isn't really Hunt, but with a first name like Ethan you just got to have a last name like Hunt.  Originally, I was going to order his thank yous from Tiny Prints but when I saw what the total came to, my thoughts directed me to an image of this über cute lamp shade that I really really really wanted to get for E's room.

So, I decided to make my own thank yous for E's birthday this year.  It's nothing fancy but I like it and the lamp shade that the UPS guy brought us a few days ago was very likable as well!  If you contributed to spoiling our mini on his first birthday this year, you should be expecting one of these in the mail soon.

I hope that you're having a good week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment