Saturday, July 7, 2012

Scottsdale Old Town Farmers' Market

I love Saturday mornings.  What's not to love about waking up right next to your favorite person and not having to jump right out of bed to start the day the second your eyes open?  Perhaps another reason I love Saturdays mornings so much is their association with adventures.  Today's adventure was the Scottsdale Old Town Farmers' Market.  It was quite tiny.  So tiny that we walked through it in approximately 15 minutes, but I'm starting to think that it was a meticulous decision by The Board of The Old Town Farmers' Market to set it up such that costumers can walk through the market and still remain uncooked under the blazing sun.  And when it's 108 degrees outside, a fifteen-minute walk is just as much as I can take.












p.s.  I think my maxi skirt needs to come down a little lower.  Finally!  Something I own that doesn't drag on the ground.  Let me tell you about the life of a five foot nothing girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment