Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Peculiar Email

On Saturday morning, I got a very strange email.  It was very strange indeed.  An email from the year '69.  See for yourself...


The most peculiar thing of all is that I couldn't open it, and I couldn't delete it either.  When an out of ordinary thing happens like this, I tend to let my mind go wild.  Jake said that it was probably just a junk mail gone bananas but that's just so uncreative.  I suspect that it is an email from my although-unimaginative-but-genius husband who, in the future, has invented a time machine and traveled back to 1969 to send me this email.  Heck it could even be from 1869 for all I know!  Actually, now that I think about it it's more likely to be from 2069.  Perhaps he didn't invent a time machine but an email time machine where you could send emails to the past!  Now wouldn't that be groovy.

Anyhow, our weekend was pretty quiet other than the email from the past (or future).  It rained when we were out on our Costco run, Ethan went wild.  He thought the umbrella was the coolest thing of all. How would you feel if we moved to Seattle?  I've always had a thing for Seattle and I blame it on Sleepless in Seattle, of course.



And we went to church on Sunday.  Here is a picture of our strikingly good-looking child.  He was quite sought-after at nursery today among the ladies.  One of the girls gave Ethan about a dozen looooong hugs and half a dozen kisses while we were in there.


Yes I take lots of carseat pictures.  There are no better opportunities for pictures than when a child is strapped still.

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is so fun. :) That email was pretty suspicious! Thanks for being so great in nursery! Brent told me how well you handled Isla's meltdown. Someday I'll get to graduate from nursery... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! It was so sad after Isla realized that Brent was gone! Hopefully, I'll figure out how to distract her and keep her happy :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry! That comment was from Allison Lacey. I'm signed in under our blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all those teeth....and smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be so cool if your imagination was right :) Thanks for watching livi today! Was it Livi giving him hugs and kisses or another impressed girl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it wasn't Livi, but she was so well behaved in nursery yesterday!

      Delete