Wednesday, July 11, 2012

News About Our Possible New Home


Okay, a while back I mentioned in a post that we're looking for a house to purchase.  Rumor has it that we might have found THE house.  We put in our very first offer a few days ago.  ON A HOUSE!  That is so crazy to me.  The frustrating thing is that the seller is playing games.  The kinda games that are in violation of our contract.  It makes me a little bit mad, almost enough to say Scratch you!  I'm taking my offer back!  Because if they're already playing games so early in the process, then who knows what kind of games/tricks they are going to pull on us along the long road of "house transferring."

But then again, why should I be so stressed about finding the perfect house when our little guy seems so happy with only a box to contain him?






3 comments:

  1. They can't back out but you can if it is under contract. I think every seller likes to play games, however, I really don't see any benefit for them doing that. We closed on our house yesterday, the whole process wasn't fun and we are glad that it's done. I totally understand how frustrated it is that the seller just wants to play games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! Congratulations! What kind of house is it? Do tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with the baby....that is a pretty narrow box!! It doesn't take much to entertain a little guy!!

    ReplyDelete