Friday, June 29, 2012

June Favorites







{1}  A sick and snuggly baby.  And my new iPhone case.

{2}  New shoes :)

{3}  New jeans.  These are the most comfortable jeans I have ever owned and they fit me perfectly.  So happy to have found them.

{4}  That handsome little babe is definitely one of my favorites this month.

{5}  Michelin alert!

{6}  Bone folders.  Everyone should own one of these.  I got hooked to them when I was at college in my very first bookbinding class and I was so glad to have found one at Michael's when I was preparing Leah's bridal shower.

{7}  Some more new shoes.  These are so comfy...  I think I have reached that age where comfort is my first priority when it comes to clothing and shoes.

{8}  New purse.  I'm also really into beige and neutrals right now.

{9}  My travel case for toiletries.  Love it.

{10}  These came in my June birchbox and I love them both so much.  The one step bronzer makes my skin glows and the lip and cheek stain is amazing.  Jake came home one night and complimented on my lip color.  I was surprised to say the least that he noticed a new lip color and even more surprised that there is still anything left because I applied it in the morning!

{11}  Current addiction.

{12}  I'm pretty addicted to those cheeks as well!

Hope you all had a good month.  Who is ready for the second half of 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment