Sunday, June 24, 2012

Introducing the Newlyweds!


Well well well.  Hello, my dear.  It's been a while, hasn't it?  I have the perfect excuse though--my baby sister is married!  Being the maid of honor is hard work let me tell ya!  If you have to deliver some bad news to the bride, you might as well put your head into a lion's mouth.  A shark would do too.  Or a dinosaur.  You get the idea.  I know, because I was once a bride myself.  The good news is though that I am back and alive.  

Leah's wedding was beautiful.  Her ring, gigantic; her dress, glorious; her maid of honor, gorgeous.  Ha!  But really, her dress was stunning.  Vera Wang is a crazy genius.  The pictures in this post don't do it justice.  

I am so happy for Leah to have found her prince charming.  Charming is the perfect guy for her.  He's smart, kind, and funny.  They are quite the match.  Without further ado, I'm going to take you back to that lovely Saturday to their reception...


































1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to see you that day. And Thanks for including Evelynn in your blog this time. HEE!!! We hope to see you someday.

    ReplyDelete