Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

I hate importing pictures from my iPhone to my computer because it always take so dang long!  But then again it takes forever since I usually wait till I have used up ALL the memory on my phone before I irritatedly plug it in and impatiently wait for the 700+ pictures to be imported.  Let me not forget to mention that every time a message pops up to inform me that I am forbidden to take any more pictures because I have ran out of space, I go into settings and delete all the nice-but-peripheral apps to make more room for just one more picture of E.  Am I the only one who does that?  Probably.

Anyhow, I emptied my phone of pictures today and these are some gems I found.  They might be oldies but they sure are goodies.









Poor Ethan had a fever for three miserable days.
His was so sick his eyes were only half opened all day long on the third day.

New suit jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment