Sunday, June 10, 2012

By the Lake


One of the days at the cabin, we went out to Mirror Lake and breathed in all the gloriousness one could consume.  We kayaked, fished and had a picnic.  Ethan and I also sat in a chair and shooed mosquitos away.  I was tempted to get into a kayak with Jake but I was still a little traumatized by my first and last experience, which was when I was around eight months pregnant and Jake forced me into a kayak with him and we almost tipped over into the freezing water, so I passed this time around.  We also saw a dead dear frozen in the water right by the trail which was quite fascinating actually but I am going to save that for your imagination so don't get all excited about seeing a picture of the dead dear.






And the following picture is of a masterpiece by one of the little grandsons who announced that he
"had a little problem for Grandpa to fix..."







No comments:

Post a Comment