Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Maid of Honor


My baby sister is getting married.  I am so happy for her I could burst.  And I did a couple times, into tears, these past couple days when we were out and about doing wedding stuff.  I love seeing her so happy and I can't wait for her to experience married life.  To always have someone to love, and to be happy, sad, excited, heartbroken, and content with, and then through day and night and in and out of weeks to learn and to grow with.  I'm confident to say that I had been that person for Leah until now.  Growing up, we were so close, always being there for the other.  There aren't very many people on this earth whom I love more than she.  She prepared me to be a mother by letting me love, protect, and grow up with her.  She is kind of like me but so much stronger, and cuter, and more lovable.  I love her to death and I'm so very honored to be right beside her on her very special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment