Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just a Few Pictures

I was so very surprised to have received lots of text messages and Facebook comments from friends in Utah after I wrote here on the blog that we're here.  Thank you everyone!  We would love to meet up with you guys too but we're currently way up in the mountains and very far away from civilization at Jake's family cabin.  I didn't even pack a book for the cabin thinking that it will just be like a normal busy day taking care of Ethan but I was delighted to find that I've been having lots of personal time because there are more than a dozen people here who enjoy watching and holding Ethan for me.  I'm on a real vacation here, guys!





Ethan is loving it here at the cabin too!  He's enjoying spending time with his cousins and playing with all the grown-up toys.  If any action figure is missing a head or a limb, it would be no surprise to me to find it in Ethan's belly ;)  And how do you like that diaper belt there?




Being up here is like we're in the garden of Eden.  It's so, so beautiful.  We've been going on lots of hikes and we even saw a moose today!  More pictures to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment