Friday, October 26, 2012

We're Moving!

Hi There!  The husband is threatening to unplug my computer any minute now.  What do I do with myself without my Macintosh?  Here's the thing: we're finally moving to our new house today and... uh... we won't have internet for a few days because, you know, to turn on internet at our new house they need to flip the switch.  I suspect the switch is perhaps located in the North Pole and the switch-flip guy is currently riding his dog sled across the thinning ice.  It's all very dangerous and time consuming business.  So, from now until we have internet at the new house, I urge you, my lovely readers, to follow our move on Intagram.  I'll be uploading pictures constantly this weekend!  My username is thestanfordwife.  Duh!  See you there and have a good weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment