Monday, October 8, 2012

Conference Weekend and More!


Conference used to feel so much longer when I was young but this conference weekend was gone before I knew it.  I love spending time with my little family, to be inspired by the talks and to feel the Spirit in our home.  



One of his favorite things to do lately 
is to stick his foot right in front of my face and demand that I give it a good sniff.
He thinks it's the funniest thing when I make a disgusted face and pronounce it stinky.


Just learning how to use all four of my limps!



Contemplating the meaning of Costco...


Post-vomit.
He threw up all over me as well but I will spare you the revolting image.


Praying.


He never paid much attention to the TV 
and probably never knew (or have forgotten) that it turns on until this weekend.



Watching Daddy put our new chairs together at the new house!



We hope that you had a wonderful weekend and were able to spend it with your loved ones as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment