Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stressed Out


An extremely stressful week it has been.  Ya, I try to talk like Yoda when I get stressed out with the hopes that it will give me some positive energy.  Despite the stress, it has been a memorable day because someone tiny started walking today!  For the longest time, Ethan has been walking all around the house with one hand on a wall and sometimes a piece of furniture, but this afternoon he took his very first steps without holding onto anything!  He was able to take at least three steps before he falls and he kept doing it again and again.  Needless to say I was absolutely jubilant!

Thank you little pumpkin for making mama's day.  I love you too.

1 comment:

  1. He must have been excited about his new cousin and didn't want to get mistaken for being a "baby" too. Congrats! Now he can get into even more trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete