Friday, October 12, 2012

Jingle Bells for Dinner




When I'm up for something new and exciting and a little but exotic to make for dinner, I go to Trader Joe's.  This brussel sprouts stalk was laying in the produce section and was calling out to me when we were in the store.  I picked it up, held it vertically up-side-down and started singing Jingle Bells.  We followed the recipe on the tag that it came with (brush with 1/4 cup olive lil and 3/4 cup maple syrup, microwave for 4 minutes and then bake for 45 minutes) because I didn't think that very many options would come up if I google brussels sprouts stalk recipe.  I could be wrong though since one should never underestimate the power of the almighty search engine.  The brussels sprouts were good.  It's surprising how filling they are!

I hope you all have a great weekend!  The weather and temperature is so beautiful here in Phoenix.  We're thinking about venturing into some outdoorsy activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment