Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ethan in Highchair


So here is Ethan watching mommy work in the kitchen.  He is a pretty patient little guy only demanding the occasional attention and entertainment.  I've figured out that cooking with an eight-month-old requires lots of toys, finger foods, and some silly dancing in the kitchen.




Ohhh...  Have you ever had these Koka instant noodles?  Their spicy black pepper flavored noodles are so yummy!  The best thing is that they are non-fried noodles so they're healthier than your normal instant noodles.  When I saw this in our local Chinese market, I was literally jumping up and down in the isle.  But then again I was jumping up and down in almost every isle because our Chinese market is so awesome here.  Who would've guessed?





And I bet you've never seen anyone drink their water with such gusto.  I mean, just look at him.



No comments:

Post a Comment