Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Goodbye Stanford



The day before we left Palo Alto for good, we decided to go on a walk on campus.  It was a beautiful day as usual.  As we walked through the campus on the familiar sidewalks, I was feeling ever so nostalgic with a pang of sadness.  Sure I was ready for Jake to have a real job with a real income so that we could finally be real grown ups but oh if only I could tell you how much we love Stanford.




Thank you Stanford for all the wonderful things you've brought into our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, luckily you're currently only missing a few weeks of rain. We'll miss you guys, but I'm happy that we can see what you're up to via blog. Wishing you happy times in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I must say, I am sad as well---we loved coming to visit you there; but, it's really not the place, it's the people. Thanks for the good times in California though!

    ReplyDelete