Tuesday, April 10, 2012

30 Weeks Old




The internet man has finally flipped the switch!  Yahoo!  (Inside joke for those of you who have seen Brian Regan's I Walked on the Moon.  And if you haven't, you're missing out.)  I am SOOO behind on Ethan's weekly update and I have so many cute pictures to share with you from our trip!  I'm crossing my fingers that the mini man will take super long naps so that I can catch up.

We moved out of our apartment in EV this week.  It was bittersweet.  My sister-in-law was telling me how the houses where she has brought her babies home to hold a special place in her heart.  I will always remember those nights when I held tiny Ethan in my arms in the rocking chair on that disgusting maroon-colored carpet that I have somehow come to love, even though I still think it's super ugly, because it was part of the apartment where the two of us so happily welcomed our first baby.

After we moved out of our apartment, we stayed at my sister-in-law's.  Ethan got lots of cousin love.  He started crawling around this week.  It was a hybrid between the caterpillar crawl and the army man crawl. It was very cute.  His new foods this week are peas and peaches.  He liked them both but especially enjoyed the peaches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment