Friday, April 20, 2012

FaceTiming with Grandma



Hi!  My name is Ethan.  I'm eight months old and my life goal is to get an iPhone in my mouth.  Speaking of iPhones, have you ever heard of FaceTime?  It's really awesome stuff.  I have a grandma who lives in the iPhone, you see?  And I get to see her when we do FaceTime.  Sometimes she sings me songs and sometimes she makes funny noises.  Sometimes mommy lets me talk to grandma in the phone when she makes breakfast for me.  It's my favorite morning entertainment.  Do you have a grandma who lives in the iPhone too?






2 comments:

  1. yes! yes! yes! Mr.H over here has a grandma who lives in the computer too! We skype two or three times a week and all these pictures look all too familiar!

    We're excited to go for a visit in a few days! Wish us luck on the long flight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures !!! Just love all the pictures you took !

    ReplyDelete