Monday, April 23, 2012

April Favorites

I've decided to do a little monthly favorite series because it's always fun for me to find out what products other people enjoy.  So here's my favorite products from the month of April :)

April12 Favorites
1.  CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion.  Ethan was born with very sensitive skin.  I tried everything on him including Cetaphil, Aveeno, Vaseline, etc., but nothing worked until we finally decided to try CeraVe.  It worked magic on him.  His eczema totally cleared a couple days after we started putting this on him and the good news is that it stays away!  I started using this as my daily moisturizer as well and it has been wonderful for my skin.  It's a little pricey but having eczema-free baby cheeks is totally worth the price tag!

2.  Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel.  This shaving gel has a light almond scent and I personally find that very appealing.  It keeps my legs soft and smooth.  It's my favorite shaving gel/cream I've tried so far!

3.  Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Stain Pencil.  I stopped using colored products on my lips ever since I had mini man mostly because of his sensitive skin.  I kiss his little cheeks about 948 times a day and can you imagine how his skin would act up if it's covered in lip gloss all day long?  Plus, I just don't see myself re-applying lipstick every time I leave a smooch on my mini man's chubby cheeks.  But then this came in my Birchbox one month and I was in love!  The color that I have is Amused.  It's a very bright pink.  I don't usually wear such bright lips but it really brightened up my face and it stayed on my lips!  No transfer whatsoever :)

4.  Shiseido Majolica Majorca.  I've been using this mascara for years.  No matter what other mascaras I tried, I always come back to this.  It's great for Asian lashes.

5.  Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush.  I love this blush because it stays on my cheeks for hours.  I can actually see some color on my cheeks even after I step out of the house!  Some of the blushes I own fades away in minutes.  Geez!  The color I have is Blushing Bride and it's very natural looking.

6.  Nu Skin Sole Solution Foot Treatment.  I used to work at Nu Skin.  They have an employee store and I would grab a tube of this every month I go.  This stuff is amazing.  It feels amazing on my feet and keeps them moisturized all day long.  I never have cracked ankles even in the summer when I live in flip flops and I give all the credit to this foot treatment.  My personal feet massager (Jake that is) loves this stuff as well.  He can tell just by applying it on my feet that this is a wonderful product.  We have tried lots of other foot creams on the market but nothing comes close to the Sole Solution.  The sad story is that we just ran out of my last tube.  Sob.

7.  Bringing Up Bebe.  This is the book I'm currently reading.  I'm not very far in it yet but it has been fun.  Maybe I'll give you guys a full review after I finish.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment