Friday, December 28, 2012

Heard Museum


We heard lots of good things about the Heard museum (pun intended) so we jumped on the 2 for 1 groupon deal a few months ago.  We finally got around to going during Jake's Christmas vacation.  Another reason we went this week is because the groupon expires at the end of the year.  I have found that buying Groupons actually adds stress to my life; I get extremely upset when an unredeemed groupon expires.  Anyhow, we had a fun afternoon at the Heard.  I was mostly fascinated by the "baby carriers" and I wish that I had one to carry Ethan in when he was a newborn because it would be so much easier and less awkward to carry around than the carseat we had.  The museum also has an area for kids with simple crafts and coloring projects.  That was pretty fun for me.
















1 comment: