Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Surprise Scavenger Hunt

If I had to rate how boring a person I am on a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being dull as dishwater, I would give myself a seven.  I'm giving myself three points on being a fun person because there are times, though rare, when I am spontaneous and fun and this is one of those times...

While I was showering one morning, I had this great idea to give Jake a surprise scavenger hunt.  I have lots of great ideas when I'm in the shower, who knows why, but that's irrelevant.  So Ethan and I got everything ready that day and taped clue #1 plus a short explanation on the garage door for Jake to find when he comes home from work.

One of the clues was written on Ethan's diaper.  It was the hardest one for Jake to find.  He knew that it had to do with diapers so he looked through all of our changing stations, places where we stock extra diapers, and even in my diaper bag but he couldn't find anything!  Finally I held Ethan right in front of his face and it clicked.  I don't remember laughing that hard for a long time :)





2 comments:

  1. you're such a cute wife!!!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are TOO fun! Love you, HK mom (I guess I can't really use that now!!!--mom #2)

    ReplyDelete