Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Card 2012

We hope that you have a very Merry Christmas today!  Here is our Christmas card and letter this year.




If you, like so many of my family members and friends, are wondering--no, I didn't do the artwork.  It was done by a very talented girl I found on Etsy.  Jessica was so easy to work with.  I absolutely love her.  Her shop is temporarily closed right now because of the hurricane (she lives in New York) and the holiday season, but go check her out if you ever need any art or design work done.  She's amazing.  It's now time for me to go back into the kitchen and clean up the yummy Christmas breakfast that we just had.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire!

    I'm so happy you loved the artwork. It was such a pleasure working with you!!! What you did with the card looks beautiful. Hope you had a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year :)

    ps. I posted a link to your blog on my site ;)
    http://jleesyndesign.com/

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete