Monday, December 24, 2012

Botanical Garden Take Two

Remember when we went to the botanical garden with Ethan's Grandma in the summer?  We decided that it was time we take daddy to see all the cool cacti.  We had a lovely stroll around the garden and E had so much fun roaming around.

On a side note, today I was wearing a pair of designer jeans that I bought a while ago.  It took me a long time to finally decide to buy them and all I have to say is: what took me so dang long!?  I have always had trouble finding jeans that look good on me mainly because of my shortness and those meatless thighs that I was cursed with.  But gosh these jeans fit so well on me they are worth every penny!  I have decided that there are a few things in life that are worth splurging on and designer jeans have recently just made the list.















1 comment:

  1. Loved it in the summer....love it again! Baby is a LOT more grown up!!....cute parents too.

    ReplyDelete