Friday, August 31, 2012

The iPhone Wants a Post

Sometimes I think that I post way too many pictures of E on this blog.
But I can't help it.

My readers are probably getting really frustrated with my obsession of the child.
Are you?
If your answer is no, good for you.
If your answer is yes, too bad, you'll just have to suck it up.

Today I'm posting some old pictures from my iPhone taken in the past month or so.



Remember that night when our roof was leaking?



Right: making grape juice.


Gorgeous flowers from the hubby to make up for not being home on our anniversary.
The flower lady was telling the hub that his wife has expensive taste in flowers.
As if he didn't know already :)





Now we know how Rudolph got his red nose.









Left: Laundry is serious business.




Happy Labor Day weekend, people!  We'll be doing some furniture shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment