Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ethan + Chicken Feet

More pictures from our trip to Hong Kong.  This time with captions.


New trick: fish lips.  Or, it's more like his interpretation of fish lips.


Gong Gong gives him the coolest toys.
Other than the keyboard, Ethan got to play with phones, remotes, and camera lens caps.




This is what he does when mommy does her makeup.


On the subway.


Can you tell that he had been watching the Olympics?




Here is a future gymnast.


I told ya!  Having a blast with the remotes.



Family portrait.  At a Westrail station.


It was SO hot in Hong Kong.  
Jake and I were both parched and Starbucks was the closest place for a drink where we were.
Its ice chocolate is pretty good if you ask me.







Karaoke.



It smelled like heaven.  NOT.
Good thing I'm not pregnant because if I were I would've been barfing instead of taking pictures.



Red bean popsicle.  Nom nom...


Chubby cheeks.


Yum Cha.


E's first encounter with chicken feet.  He liked it.  I'm a proud mama.


Watching a show in his bassinet on the plane.

10 comments:

  1. 1.) I need to invest in an iPad!
    2.) I love that he had a sticker of some sort on his forehead in one of the pictures... watching a show on iPad of course.
    3.) I'm one proud friend/aunt that he liked chicken feet! ah. I'm drooling... I haven't had a decent yum-cha for too long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there are quite a few pictures of him watching shows on the iPad but we usually don't let Ethan have any screen time! Yet, I can't deny that an iPad is a pretty good thing to have. I love having it in the kitchen when I cook since all of my recipes are digital.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the chubby cheek picture. It's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want red bean anything, chicken feet, and pretty much any of the food you probably ate in Hong Kong! There is no good dim sum in Jersey! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so unfortunate they don't have good dim sum in Jersey! Don't they know what they are missing? I mean, come on people, it's chicken feet! Anyway, come to Hong Kong with me one day Erica and I'll take you to all the good places to eat :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's a show called Baby Signing Time.

      Delete
    2. how did you get it on your ipad and are you teaching him baby sign language?

      Delete
    3. We had the DVD and James was able to put it on our iPad. And yes - we have been teaching him baby sign language ever since he was about six months old :)

      Delete
    4. how did he put it on the iPad. Jason and I decided to teach our daughter sign language before she was born. I am looking for a set of good material for Yoon Yoon. Is the Baby Signing Time any good?

      Delete