Saturday, August 11, 2012

Aaand... We're Back!

Hi, did you miss me?  I'm thinking it's not likely that anyone has been missing my blog posts but I would be absolutely delighted if you said yes.  The hub, the bug, and me have gone to and are now back from Hong Kong!  It was a good trip but it was way too short what with all three of us getting sick and my sissy's wedding celebrations.  We didn't even get to meet up with any of our friends!  I'm quiet distraught by it.  But we enjoyed hanging out with the family and Ethan soaked up all the love his grandparents could give out.  Any tips on how to unspoil your spoiled baby?

Jake came home by himself early because, duh!, he has a job, which means I had to fly home with the mini all by myself.  It was the longest flight of my life.  Luckily, my sister and her husband were on the same flight as us (even though they weren't sitting right next to us) so at least I didn't have to hand my baby to a stranger when I had to go potty.

Here are the first half of the pictures we took with my iPhone in Hong Kong.  I especially like the one where E was typing an imaginary email on his very own keyboard given to him by his Gong Gong.




















No comments:

Post a Comment