Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Favorite Christmas Present

One of the Christmas presents I got from Jake this year was this recipe organizer app called Paprika.  I love it.  I've only been using it for a couple weeks but it has already made my life so much easier.  One of my favorite things is how easy this app has made it for me to share my recipes.  All I have to do is click "share" and then "email" and it formats the recipe nicely in an email for me.  The lame thing is you have to pay for the iMac version, the iPhone version, AND the iPad version if you want the app on all your devices.  As you can see below, I've entered 114 recipes so far and I still have about 300 more to go...  So I better get to work.


Here are a couple more screenshots:


Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment