Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Haircut


This is haircut #5.  Don't worry, I'm going to stop counting from now on.  It gets a little ridiculous to keep counting after #5 when it comes to haircuts (and children).  I've been diligently keeping chunks of Ethan's chopped-off hair since he was a baby but I didn't this time.  It has something to do with not wanting to be ridiculous as well.  I first started storing his hair because I was, well, sentimental, and I was curious to know how his hair color is going to change when he grows up but I think four is a pretty good sample size.  I refuse, absolutely refuse, to be that mother who stores chunks of her child's cut-off hair from every single haircut in his/her life.  Just try imagining me owning a whole suitcase of hair lovingly stored in dated Ziploc bags.  Ewwww...  That would just be gross, and creepy.  

Remember how I cried in the shower last time when Jake buzzed Ethan's hair off?  Ya, with a wish that he wouldn't put our marriage in jeopardy again, Jake actually gave Ethan a styled haircut.  It was very much appreciated.  











4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great james! he is just too cute! Cruz cries almost the whole time while i cut his hair.

    p.s. so funn to see you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again....TOO cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dearest adopted daughter!!! You have a gift with a camera. Thanks for making my day!! Dad

    ReplyDelete